Sri Krishnadevaraya Educational Trust is aimed at encouraging instruction to help poor and down trodden also to ameliorate the living state of poor people, destitute and poorer areas of their society.
Sri Krishnadevaraya Educational considers that instruction is your only real solution to eliminate most of societal evils. The hope has designed with innovative policies to give instruction to reach out into the rural masses.
Sir MVIT is a ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution. Department of Chemical Engineering, Department of Electric & Electronics Engineering, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Department of Bio Technology are announced R&D facilities by the college.
Sir MVIT is found on a huge neighborhood of 133 acres about the Bellary road near Air Force channel, Yelahanka, near to Bengaluru airport terminal (2-1 kilometers from Bangalore city channel ). The institute includes 2800 students & more than 260 for-profit school members, fully armed labs (including job labs), conference halls (for every single department satisfactorily built with multimedia facilities).
With well motivated and qualified faculty, state-of-art lab centers, well-equipped library along with higher speed Web surfing facility with connectivity and nearly 100% positioning, it's no surprise the institute was ranked No. 1 one of the technology colleges in their state by the respected magazine'Dataquest'. Our branches spread on 53.8 hectares of greenery and calmness, are well connected by optical fiber backbone system. The Institute includes, on its own campus, Men's & Women's hostels, 100 bed general hospital, and Ladies amenities centre, staff quarters, Guest-House, Cafeteria, outdoor sports center disperse over 12.1 hectares along with a inside matches complex. The Institute power requirements are satisfied by a passionate HT power connection from BESCOM and Captive Power manufacturing components.
The institute is attached to all of the portions of town by a unique fleet of buses. Every one of the students admitted to this institute are insured by insurance for medical and life care. HUGHES, CATER PILLAR, SATYAM, MINDTREE, I gate, IFLEX and so forth are running campus recruiting at the institute students constantly. Annually approximately 35 to 40 top organizations (including non-IT businesses ) see the institute along with 90 to 100% students are all placed.
This institute is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education like Ac - Nance coaching centre. Besides the curricular actions, you will find decent facilities for sport / gamesand cultural pursuits.
The vision of Sir MVIT would be always to turn into a sovereign Institute and after for considered a Deemed University of repute through joint efforts of the direction, students and faculty.
Unique features of Sir MVIT
- Departmental Newsgroups -- Every section features a forum to upgrade the understanding of staff and students within their own fields of research studies. Three hours weekly are exclusively allowed for this use.
- Conference hall with modern conveniences in each section.
- Target type analyzing for knowledge up gradation.
- Job Laboratory and Wireless LAN for pupils to successfully execute jobs as part of the program.
- Hobby center for creative job from engineering and science.
- Kalanjali, an Intercollegiate cultural extravaganza.
- Technotsav, an intercollegiate technical festival and also a symposium on recent advances in tech to coincide with National Technology Day on 11th of May annually.
- Out Door Sports Complex, spread over 30 acres, consisting stadia such as Cricket, Soccer, Hockey, Tennis and Volleyball courts along with also an Athletic track.
- Indoor Games Complex, with amenities such as Shuttle Badminton, Table Tennis and other indoor games, some well-equipped Fitness Center.
- N. Narayana Raju Memorial Intercollegiate Cricket Tournament.
- Uninterrupted power source.
- Neighborhood Guardian Scheme to offer exclusive attention to each student by the team.
- Rain-water harvesting to satisfy water demands from the campus.
- Subscription of E-Journals released by INDEST-AICTE consortium.